Situated in the beautiful North-Eastern Romania, lies this very attractive 10 ha plot with a well-respected 8.5 ha Apple Orchard growing 12 different varieties.
This has been a privately owned Family business since 2001 located in a region well suited for agriculture, vineyards and horticulture.
From the start, the owner introduced the Super-Intensive Apple Orchard Technology to Romania and was appreciated to the extent that he was decorated by the then President of Romania for his contribution to the national agricultural development.
Since then it has been a frequent focus point for both National and International Institutes and is regularly visited by Foreign and Domestic Universities, horticulture Students, Orchard Owners, TV & Radio Stations where the owner often participates in interviews, talk-shows and debates.
The Orchard is neatly placed along the National Road 19B between the villages Ip and Zauan, 60 km from the Hungarian Boarder and close to major cities and large towns within Romania (Zalau, Oradea, Cluj Napoca & Satu Mare).
And with the new Transylvanians Highway which is currently under construction only 5 km away, it has vast production distribution potentials for both export and domestic markets.
With the river Barcau as its southern border and the National road to the north, there are expansion possibilities both to the east and west. Sub-surface irrigation pipes and also a 120m deep borehole are present if there is a need for irrigation. Protection nets are also installed. With a 380sqm warehouse including offices and toilets and additional small machine park make this a fully functional business that is now on the market for a new owner.
– near Zauan village, 14 km to Simleu Silvaniei, Salaj county
– between 2 exits from the now-in-construction Transilvania highway (5 and 7 km distance)
– close to major cities (Zalau, Oradea, Cluj Napoca, Satu Mare)
– 60 km to Hungarian boarder
– near the Barcau river!
– total surface: 10 ha
– front street length: 250 m
– orchard surface: 8.5 ha
– plough land: 1.5 ha
– total fence length: 1.2 km
– ice stone protection on the orchards entire surface
– drainage and channeling for water between parcels
– distance between rows: 3.5m
– distance between fruit trees: 1m
– total fruit trees: cca. 24000
– fruit trees: Early Gold, Summered, Gala, Ionagold, Ionagored, Golden Reinders, Greensleves, Idared, Topaz, Pinova, Granny Smith, Braeburn
– electricity on the entire surface of the land!
– built in 2006
– internal and external sealing
– total surface: 384 sqm
– warehouse: 240 sqm
– offices: 64 sqm (laminated flooring, pane glass doors and windows)
– changing room for employees
– 2 x bathrooms with wc and shower (floor tile, faience)
– central heating
– 120m deep borehole for irrigation
– ground pipes with accessories and project for irrigation available!
– machine park with accessories
– Possibilities for extending both sides and also other side the road.
– Possibility to build one or more houses (or other buildings) between the orchard and river
– Fully functional business!
For further information please contact Mr J. (Johan) van der Slikke, telephone +31 111 671735, mobile phone +31 653320663, e-mail email@example.com